Why don’t we think this week about how we can prepare our hearts for Easter.
Think about the woman in this week’s Bible story and how she showed her love for Jesus…. We don’t need expensive perfume to love Jesus. What Jesus really wants is our hearts!
1. What was your favourite part of the story this week?
2. What did you think about what the woman did for Jesus?
3. Jesus said that what the woman did was good and she would always be remembered. Why is that true?
4. What are some things we can do together prepare for Easter so that our hearts and minds are focused on Jesus?
5. What is one thing you are thankful to God for today?
Thank you Jesus for the sacrifice you made for us at Easter. You gave us your life so that we can be friends with you forever, help us to give you our time – to spend time with you, learning from you and listening to your voice. Amen